uPVC Energy Saving Window
Ultra Energy Efficient Windows With uPVC Double Glazing
Are you looking for innovative energy efficient double glazed windows at a lower cost?
uPVC framed double glazing outperforms aluminium & timber windows in many key areas, including………
- Outstanding Thermal Performance
- Better Noise Insulation
- Improved Weather Protection
- More Security Features
- Unbeatable Value For Money!
- uPVC windows have over 60% market share of world wide window systems and over 80% share of Europe and the United States including high UV climates
- uPVC double glazed windows are more cost effective to manufacture than aluminium and use 3.5 times less energy to produce
- uPVC windows have received top marks for environmental performance in a key international sustainable building rating system
- uPVC windows consistently provide the lowest ‘U’ values at the lowest cost often being the most affordable double glazed window available
Double glazing will make a huge difference to your lifestyle. Did you know that single glazed windows that are installed every day here in Australia are actually ILLEGAL in much of Europe, the US and many parts of the developed World? In fact the UK and US amongst others have actually gone one step further in even making standard double glazing ILLEGAL. In these countries HIGH PERFORMANCE double glazing is the go such are its energy saving benefits.
The combination of the profile material, double glazed unit and the excellent system design, ensure superb acoustic insulation. Double glazing can cut your noise pollution by half. So if you live near a busy road, railway line, airfield or just simply wish for more peace and quiet, then double glazing is a must for your lifestyle.
Our window system is designed to comply with all current Building Regulation requirements. The advanced features provide superb insulation and weather performance, as you would expect from one of the world’s leading producers of window systems. Problems like rotting, rust, etc. just don’t apply. In special conditions like coastal areas (salt, storm, sun, …) the benefits of high quality window extrusion is particularly applicable.
No more painting our windows unlike timber that requires annual painting to keep its appearance. Our extrusion is extremely easy to clean using a gentle household detergent dissolved in water. This also means that the product is dirt resistant because there are no pores which can be filled with dirt.
Our robust window and door system is fully compatible with all standard security hardware and has several elements incorporated into its design to further enhance security. Every effort has been made to ensure your new windows and doors keep your home secure and the undesirable out.
TIMBER LOOK – REAL WOOD EFFECT WINDOWS
TIMBER LOOK IS OUR INCREDIBLE WOOD EFFECT WINDOW PROFILES THAT GIVE ALL THE AESTHETIC BENEFITS OF WOODEN WINDOWS BUT WITHOUT THE MAINTENANCE HEADACHES!
TIMBERLOOK ARE EUROPEAN STYLE uPVC FRAMED WINDOWS AND DOORS THAT GIVE UNBEATABLE THERMAL PERFORMANCE, MAKE YOUR WINDOWS LOOK BEAUTIFUL, FEEL WARM AND ADD GREATER SECURITY FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND.
AND ALL THIS AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD!
Fly Screen Solutions
All our doors and windows are capable of having flyscreens. The most popular for the security conscious being SecureView & Xceed Security Screens. For those wanting clear views & no vision restriction, Freedom Infinity Zipline & Elite Rollaway retractable screens are the answer.
Internal Blind Solutions
For a complete light block out & extra thermal efficiency, the Freedom SmartBlind is the perfect partner.
So how do we stack up against our competitors? Why choose us?
- We use 70mm heavy duty 5 chamber system for better strength and energy efficiency performance
- Competitors use 60mm light weight system with only 3 chambers that is extruded in China
- Our profiles have fully welded weather seals. Competitors use push in rubbers that will shrink over time and allow excessive water into the glazing area
- Our TimberLook laminates are applied to both sides of the window with coloured profile in between. Competitors use a laminate foiled on a white profile so if damaged you will see white. When you open the window it will be white all around.
- We use 24mm optimum double glazed units. Competitors use 28mm with slightly lesser energy efficiency performance
- Our units are filled with argon gas as standard – so better thermal performance and noise reduction
- Our glass has ‘warm edge spacer bar’ which eliminates condensation by 98-99%. Competitors use a metal spacer bar that creates a cold perimeter around the glass units.
- Our manufacturing is audited and approved annually by the AWA (Australian Window Association). Other competitors are not.
- Our windows are proven to outperform competitors windows for energy efficiency performance. Proof available on the WERS website