Download BrochureThe Infinity Zipline Commercial retractable screen is the latest addition to our product range after much public demand for a screen system to deliver superior performance for large doors & windows now popular in modern Australian home design.
Retractable screens over large openings have always failed due to an industry term known as ‘mesh blow out’. Most retractable screens mesh sits in an open channel, making it susceptible to wind and careless operation.
After years of testing and market research, the’ Infinity Zipline’ Commercial’ retractable screen was released with a 100% lock-in mesh feature, making it full-proof against wind and careless operation.
It is the perfect partner for commercial doors and windows with the ability to single span 4.5 metres & double span a massive 9 metres! Incorporated with our unique self-locking brake system, the Infinity screen has become arguably the markets 1st ‘commercial’ retractable screen.
The Infinity Zipline Commercial Double Screen also has the ability to join at an angle of 90 degrees, satisfying the latest trend of frameless corner meeting doors.
For those who are building or renovating, ask our friendly staff how you can create an ‘All-in-One Door & Screen’ package by integrating with Freedoms range of Aluminium Commercial Doors.
Features & Benefits
- Patented self-locking brake
- 100% lock-in mesh guarantees against ‘mesh blow-out’
- Perfect for Beach Front Homes & Windy areas
- Hidden away when not in use
- Protects against insects & UV rays
- Single span screen (up to 4.5 metres wide & 3m high)
- Double span screen (up to 9 metres wide & 3m high)
- Pet proof mesh available
- Commercial style 60 x 60mm, 70 x 70mm & 80 x 80mm housing profiles available
- 28mm high specialised track stops ‘mesh blow-out’. (able to recess down to floor level)
- 90 degree corner meeting application available
- 80+ colour range (including near wood colour match)
- Australian made and engineered with 5 year warranty
- Combines with Freedoms range of sliding & bi-fold doors to create an ‘All-in-One Door & Screen’ package.
- Single swing doors (in or out)
- Double French doors (in or out)
- Sliding doors
- Bi-fold doors
- Multi-stack slide doors
- 90 degree corner meeting doors
- Pergola & Outdoor area enclosures